Annually, Hong Kong International Racing excites Asia as one of the most prominent sporting events on the racing calendar. Whether you are a horse racing fan or not, this event provides great entertainment and a thrilling atmosphere like no other racing event. The Hong Kong International Horse Races are broken up into 4 main events held at Sha Tin Racecourse and Happy Valley Racecourse. With a combined prize money pool of $84.5 HKD million ($15 AUD million), the races attract the highest quality horses from around the world.
Register Your Interest for 2021
Our 2021 packages are not yet available, however we are taking interest. To get an idea of what will be included in our 2010 packages please see our 2020 package or register your interest today.
Our 2020 Hong Kong International Races Packages
Dates: 2 – 9 December, 2020
Accommodation: 7 nights accommodation at 5-star hotel, The Park Lane Hong Kong with daily breakfast
- Longines Hong Kong International Jockey’s Championship in the Visitors Box at Happy Valley Racecourse (Night Race)
- Includes shared international Buffet with unlimited house wine, house spirits, house beers, and soft drinks. Admission Badge to the Members Enclosure
- Longines Hong Kong International Races at Sha Tin Racecourse (Day Race) Legends Package
- Includes shared international Buffet with unlimited house wine, house spirits, house beers, and soft drinks. Admission Badge to the Members Enclosure and Welcome Pack with Official Racing Program
- Private return airport transfers
$2,495 AUD per person / twin share
Are you looking for something a little more customised? Our sales team can put together a tailored package to suit your needs. Whether it’s additional sessions at the tennis, dining experiences, transfers or accommodation, we can make it happen.
Enquire with us using the form below and start creating the perfect experience for you.