Keith Prowse Travel is proud to be one of the very few Official Travel Partners in Australia for the Virgin Money London Marathon.
Whether you’re a beginner, a professional athlete or someone looking for an opportunity to support charity in fun fancy dress, the London Marathon is an experience to be lived. Immerse yourself in the world’s largest one-day fundraising event with more than 40,000 people running through the alluring streets of London.
The 26.2-mile (42.2km) road course is set around a vast and impressive scenery, with runners passing along some of London’s most quintessential landmarks such as the Tower of London, Big Ben and Buckingham Palace.
Join running enthusiasts for an unforgettable bucket list experience.
Our 2022 Virgin Money London Marathon Packages
Dates: 21 April – 25 April, 2022
Accommodation: 4 nights’ accommodation at the 5 star May Fair hotel London with daily breakfast
Tickets: Confirmed entry to the Virgin Money London Marathon
- Private transfer from hotel to start area on marathon day (runners only)
- Keith Prowse Travel running singlet
- Pre Marathon meet and great function incl. drinks and finger food
- Post marathon function incl. drinks, food and rubdown
- KPT representative on site with information desk at hotel
- Group Runs in the days leading up to the Event
- Oyster Card with credit (20 GBP)
From $4,395 per person Twin Share
From $5,645 per person Single
Official Travel Partner
Keith Prowse Travel is proud to be one of the few Official Travel Partners of the Virgin Money London Marathon. What this means is that our tickets and products are as official and legitimate as they get. You can rest assured knowing you are getting a quality experience by a team of experts.
The complete road course is 26.2-mile (42.2km) in length with its first half running just south of the Thames starting at Greenwich and Blackheath and finishing at the Buckingham Palace.
As an official International Travel Partner of The Virgin Money London Marathon, our travel packages do not require runners to have a qualifying time for entry. You must however be at least 18 years old to be eligible to run.
- 08:55 – Elite Wheelchair Races
- 09:00 – World Para Athletics Marathon World Cup ambulant races
- 09:15 – The Elite Women’s Race
- 10:00 – The Elite Men’s Race, British Athletics & England Athletics Marathon Championships and Mass Race
The three start areas (Blue Start, Red Start and Green Start) can be easily accessed by train with free tickets available for competitors. Simply Present your running number to a member of staff at the station in order to take advantage of this offer.