The FORMULA 1 ETIHAD AIRWAYS ABU DHABI GRAND PRIX takes place at the modern Yas Marina Circuit on Yas Island. The Main Grandstand provides a privileged view of the race action, team garages and pit lane activity and holds a euphoric atmosphere.
Experience world-class entertainment each night from global artists. In 2021, you can expect to be amazed by another impressive line-up with the biggest names in the music industry.
Register Your Interest for 2021
Whilst our 2021 packages are not yet available you can register your interest in 2021! Our packages will have access to a range of ticket types and hospitality, accommodation and more! To get an idea of what will be included in our 2021 packages please see our 2020 packages below.
Our 2020 F1® Etihad Airways Abu Dhabi Grand Prix Package: 4 Night Grandstand Package
Dates: 10 Dec – 13 Dec 2020
Accommodation: 4 nights’ accommodation at the 4-Star Hotel in Abu Dhabi Downtown with daily breakfast
F1 Tickets: 3-Day Marina Grandstand Ticket
- Private return airport transfers to your hotel in Abu Dhabi
- 24 hrs Hop-On & Hop-Off Bus Tour
$2,565 AUD per person in double/twin share
Event Information and Experiences
Formula 1 ® Paddock Club™
Friday – Sunday
- Formula 1® Paddock Club™ Seating.
- Formula 1® Paddock Club™ Hospitality.
- First- class trackside race viewing with premium hospitality and F1® driver appearances.
- Paddock Club™ Pit Lane Walk
Saturday - Sunday
- Guided Paddock Access, a guided tour of the renowned Formula 1® Paddock
Experience exclusive Trackside Yacht Hospitality on board Serenity - a 72-metre superyacht at Yas Marina with premium views over the Yas circuit.
Champions Club – Platinum
Saturday - Sunday
- Champions Club Seating; 2-Day Race Ticket at the Trackside Terrace, Covered – Hospitality
- Champions Club Hospitality; Expert hospitality, premium views, and gourmet food and beverages throughout your race weekend
- F1 Driver or Legend Appearance - Enjoy listening to an F1 Driver or Legend speak about their life around Formula 1®
Yas Marina Circuit
The Yas Marina Circuit is the venue for the Abu Dhabi Grand Prix. The circuit was designed by Hermann Tilke, and is situated on Yas Island, about 30 minutes from the capital of the UAE, Abu Dhabi. Yas Marina is the second Formula One track in the Middle East, with the first being in Bahrain.
In addition to the thrilling on-track action, prepare for world-class international music acts. Travis Scott, Lana Del Ray, The Killers are some of the names that composed the previous year’s lineup. Look forward to a specially curated off-track entertainment line-up – to be confirmed closer to the event.